Southern Illinois Cycling Forum is the newest local cycling forum on the block. I have created Southern Illinois Cycling Forum for Southern Illinois cycling discussions, news, events and more. However, I welcome those from SEMO, Western KY and SW Indiana to join as well since we are all sort of neighbours and all. If you have an event, please feel free to join the forum and post about it. Events can be for Southern Illinois and surrounding local states on cycling, bike racing, junior bike events, running and 5k events, triathlons and other fitness-related events.
Southern Illinois Cycling Forum Welcomes You!
Southern Illinois Cycling Forum welcomes you to join and post on the forum – it is completely free to register, join, post and use all of the features of the community. We aim to develop one of the biggest Midwestern cycling forums on the net and help promote cycling and fitness in Southern Illinois and surrounding areas. We are in need of more members in order to make our goals a reality so we ask that you join and you invite your friends and family members to join as well. And we don’t discriminate either – everyone is welcome to join no matter what your riding level is, your gender, your type of bicycle and beyond! If you don’t live in Southern Illinois or around the region but are still really into cycling, we welcome you to join as well! You don’t have to be from Southern Illinois to be a member of the Southern Illinois Cycling Forum!
Some of the features and discussion boards on the forum include…
- Daily Contests – We aim to have a contest going each and every day (365 days a year) on the forum. Right now, the Tour de France Mini competition is going on and you should participate because it is fun and you get to ride your bike more!
- Bike Discussions – We welcome to discussion of all types of bikes and levels of cycling. Talk about road bike, mountain bikes, BMX bikes, tandems, recumbent, single speed and even vintage bikes. Don’t see your bike on a board? Suggest we create that board for you, then!
- Cycling Newbies – We aim to be the place to go for new cyclists to get help on becoming better cyclists. Our staff and forum members are extremely friendly towards those who are new to cycling and we love to help and give you bike support that actually matters.
- Pro Cycling – We discuss professional cycling, Tour de France, USA Challenge and other pro topics on the forum. You can also share and find news articles about professional cycling, get up to date on pro cycling events and races and even praise local professional cyclists who are members as well.
- Junior Cycling – We even have a board for junior cyclists and discussion. If you’re a teenager and you are into cycling, we welcome you to join. Parents who are into junior cycling with their kids are also more than welcome to join the forum as well. We need more parents who are into cycling out there on our community so please join up and invite other parents as well!
- Marketplace – We have several different sections for cycling marketplace topics. There is a classifieds board where members can buy, sell and trade bicycles, gear, components and more. There is a board for local cyclists to meet other local cyclists and arrange local rides. There is a board for events and bike shops/services to advertise their dates, deals, services and products – all FREE!
So if you are a cyclist and you love to discuss cycling and you’re not a member of the Southern Illinois Cycling Forum, then you should join today because we would love to have you aboard on the community!
Thanks for reading and we hope to see you on Southern Illinois Cycling Forum. Please feel free to follow Southern Illinois Cycling Forum on Twitter and like our Facebook page as well.